It was developed for the industry to provide air fed respiration with high levels of upper body protection. Phoenix is fully CE approved and meets with EN1835, Class 3 – highest available.
The visor is used in situations such as HVOF, aluminium spraying, powder coating, and flame or arc spraying. The wearer is assured of protection and safety in these aggressive environments.
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Wide angle of visibility
- Regulator with dual sensory air deficiency warning whistle, pressure gauge
- Proban flame retardant cape
- Disposable visor pack
- Clip on shade 5 visor
- Strong nylon storage bag
- Nominal protection factor 200
- Ready to use, fully assembled with belt, hose and adjustable regulator
- Safe, flame retardant cape
- Easy to read pressure gauge and audible whistle
- Comfortable fit belt adjustable from 22” – 48” waist
- Convenient easy to connect air feed with 1/4” BSP thread