The Scorpion helmet was specifically designed and manufactured for shotblasting and powder coating applications.
The helmet is highly visible, comfortable to wear and large enough to accommodate ear defenders. It has an inner helmet for stability, a tear off visor system and it is of robust heavy duty construction throughout.
These industrial visors are available through our suppliers and are suitable for many forms of blast cleaning.
- Wide angle of visibility
- Adjustable regulator with dual sensory air deficiency warning whistle and pressure gauge
- Safe, with low flow warning if pressure drops below minimum required
- Ergonomic design with tear off style visors
- Comfortable quiet air supply – less than 80dBA
- Suitable for use with neck band ear defenders
- Optional chinstrap
- Nominal Protection Factor (NPF)=500.
- Approved to BSEN 14594:2005 Class 4B and CE marked
- Competitive prices for unit and spares
- Ready to use, fully assembled with belt hose and adjustable regulator
- Air deficiency gauge and whistle
- Heavy duty nylon cape reinforced in high stress areas
- Spare visors
- Quiet air supply with easy to connect air feed with 1/4” BSP thread
- Comfortable fit belt adjustable from 22” – 48” waist