The helmet is highly visible, comfortable to wear and large enough to accommodate ear defenders. It has an inner helmet for stability, a tear off visor system and it is of robust heavy duty construction throughout.
These industrial visors are available through our suppliers and are suitable for many forms of blast cleaning.
- Wide angle of visibility
- Adjustable regulator with dual sensory air deficiency warning whistle and pressure gauge
- Safe, with low flow warning if pressure drops below minimum required
- Ergonomic design with tear off style visors
- Comfortable quiet air supply – less than 80dBA
- Suitable for use with neck band ear defenders
- Optional chinstrap
- Nominal Protection Factor (NPF)=500.
- Approved to BSEN 14594:2005 Class 4B and CE marked
- Competitive prices for unit and spares
- Ready to use, fully assembled with belt hose and adjustable regulator
- Air deficiency gauge and whistle
- Heavy duty nylon cape reinforced in high stress areas
- Spare visors
- Quiet air supply with easy to connect air feed with 1/4” BSP thread
- Comfortable fit belt adjustable from 22” – 48” waist